Following the very successful members’ nights last year, the committee wishes to encourage equal verve, vigour, vim and passion by using the same format for this year’s annual competition.
- The competition shall take the same format as a members’ night.
- You are not required to hand in your entry before the competition. Bring your entry along on competition night, and you will be called to stage your entry for judging.
- There are no distinct categories as before. You may enter any philatelic subject of your choosing.
- You may enter any number of sheets from 1 to 16 sheets max.
- Judging, for content and presentation, shall be carried out by vote of the members present on competition night.
- The competition organiser shall detail the voting method on competition night.
- New style certificates shall be awarded for first, second and third prizes.
- In addition, the President shall award the President’s trophy for the entry judged, in his/her opinion, to be the best entry.